Monday, October 11, 2010

10-11-10

Class was interesting. It wasn't as violent as I expected but then again I kind of lost interest at times. I don't really have much to say this week. I didn't get the chance to say this in class but, I was raised that I had to go to mass every weekend and I hated that and it kind of pushed me away but recently I have sparked more interest in my religion and I don't think I need to go to Church to be with God, like i was taught. I was curious as to if anyone else in the class had anything to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. Well like we discussed in class, there is a sense of community when people mass together and I think God didn't want us to miss out on stuff like that. Imagine an environment like we have in this class but in a chruch setting. That's what I think going to church is somewhat about.

    ReplyDelete