Monday, October 4, 2010

Fear Before the March of Flames

THERE ARE MOTHA FUCKIN' SNAKES IN THIS MOTHA FUCKIN' ROOM.

What the fuck! I hate snakes. Once i found out there was a snake in the class i started getting nervous. When I actually had to hold the snake i was so nervous. I held it and was still scared that something would happen but i felt better after doing it because i confronted my fear. This assignment reminded me a lot of the episodes of Maury when he makes them confront their fear. My favorite was always the one with the girl that was afraid of cotton balls. However, I loved this assignment. It made me face a couple of my fears and they don't scare me as much anymore. I hate holding animals that aren't a cat or dog but so far in this class I've held a ferret, mouse, and a snake. The fact this assignment was called Fear Factor made me think of Joe Rogan and the episodes of Chappelle's Show he was on. I'm sure this blog has strayed off from what was intended, but, fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment